All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can Christians live well in a globalised, consumerist society?
- Author BiographyRuth Valerio is a community activist, Christian, academic, eco-warrior, mum, author, veg grower, wife and pig keeper rolled into one. She is Churches and Theology Director for A Rocha UK and a Director of Cred Jewellery, the world's first fairtrade jewellery company. She has written extensively on justice, environment and lifestyle issues for magazines such as Christianity and Third Way, and has published a bestselling book on sustainable living, L is for Lifestyle.
- Author(s)Ruth Valerio
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight438 g
- Width178 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.68Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.