All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50 simple exercises for increased happiness, positive thinking and wisdom from the bestselling author of The Buddha's Brain.
- Author BiographyRick Hanson, PhD, is a neuropsychologist, founder of the Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom, and author of Buddha's Brain. His work has been featured on the BBC and NPR, and he has been invited to present at Oxford, University of California Berkeley, Stanford University, and other universities.
- Author(s)Rick Hanson
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight222 g
- Width178 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £5.80Trending at £6.31
- £10.85Trending at £12.99
- £10.84Trending at £12.68
- £10.04Trending at £10.58
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £11.05Trending at £12.22
- £6.86Trending at £7.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.