All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the basics of Enterprise Integration Patterns. It covers the Spring Integration framework, including the declarative programming model, core messaging, adapters, and support for JMS, RMI, and web services. It's an ideal companion to Just Spring, proving that you can learn Spring with a book that doesn't hurt when you pick it up.
- Author BiographyMadhusudhan Konda is an experienced Java consultant working in London, primarily with investment banks and financial organizations. Having worked in enterprise and core Java for the last 12 years, his interests lie in distributed, multi-threaded, n-tier scalable, and extensible architectures. He is experienced in designing and developing high-frequency and low-latency application architectures. He enjoys writing technical papers and is interested in mentoring.
- Author(s)Madhusudhan Konda
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.67
- £39.91Trending at £43.64
- £15.29Trending at £17.39
- £7.00Trending at £7.82
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.65
- £8.72Trending at £13.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.