All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionArgues the just war tradition, rather than being a restraint on war, has expanded its scope, and criticises this trend.
- Author BiographyNicholas Rengger is Professor of Political Theory and International Relations at the University of St Andrews. His scholarly interests range across political theory and international relations and include philosophy, intellectual history and contemporary philosophical and political theology. He has published in all of these areas and his recent publications include Critical International Relations Theory after 25 Years (edited with Tristram Benedict Thirkell-White, Cambridge University Press, 2007) and Evaluating Global Orders (Cambridge University Press, 2011).
- Author(s)Nicholas Rengger
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.