All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust-in-Time Teaching (JiTT) is a pedagogical approach that requires students to answer questions related to an upcoming class a few hours beforehand, using an online course management system. This book offers an overview of JiTT, introducing the pedagogy and exploring various dimensions of its use without regard to discipline.
- Author BiographyScott Simkins is Director of the Academy for Teaching and Learning and Associate Professor of Economics at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro, NC. Mark Maier is Professor of Economics at Glendale Community College (California). Together with Scott Simkins, he led a National Science Foundation-funded project for developing just-in-time teaching methods in economics.
- PublisherStylus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Pedagogies and Practices for Teaching in Higher Education
- Place of PublicationSterling, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStylus Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMark Maier,Scott Simkins
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.