All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
About this product
- DescriptionRevealing the ways in which notions of justice and community overlap in American politics and public discourse through concrete political questions which emerge when considering dimensions of time, place, and difference, this title offers a fresh re-examination of the normative ideas of justice and community.
- Author BiographyGregory W. Streich is professor of political science at the University of Central Missouri and has published articles in Citizenship Studies, Journal of Social Philosophy, and Constellations. His current research examines the impact of social diversification and economic inequality on conceptions of national identity, justice, social capital, and citizenship.
- Author(s)Professor Gregory W. Streich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.