All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is an argument about the moral foundations of foreign policy. It argues that the traditional idea of liberal equality can be interpreted so as to give moral guidance to policy leaders in understanding what they ought to seek internationally.
- Author BiographyMichael Blake is Professor of Philosophy and Public Affairs at the University of Washington, where he is Director of the Program on Values in Society. He has previously taught in the Department of Philosophy at Harvard University, and at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Michael Blake
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight408 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £8.91Trending at £9.98
- £9.02Trending at £10.53
- £8.36Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £7.09Trending at £9.34
- £5.64Trending at £7.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.