All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification
- Author BiographyWilliam G. Rusch, D.Phil., executive director of the Foundation for a Conference on Faith and Order in North America, is active in national and global ecumenical affairs. Since 2001 Walter Cardinal Kasper has served as president of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity at the Vatican. Formerly a professor of theology and diocesan bishop in Germany, he has written in the fields of systematic and ecumenical theology. Cardinal Kasper is a former member of the Commission on Faith and Order of the World Council of Churches. Professor Gabriel Fackre is an emeritus faculty member of Andover Newton Theological School. He was a member of the Lutheran-Reformed dialogue in the United States. He has written extensively in the areas of systematic and ecumenical theology.
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGeorge A. Lindbeck,William G. Rusch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.