All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together 18 articles published during the last 20 years, devoted to understanding the concept of sustainable development. This title analyzes sustainability from three different perspectives and addresses sustainable development from prescriptive, descriptive and operational points of view.
- Author(s)Geir B. Asheim
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSustainability, Economics, and Natural Resources
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.