All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA fully annotated scholarly edition of Austen's remarkable writings between the ages of eleven and seventeen.
- Author BiographyPeter Sabor is Director of the Burney Centre and Canada Research Chair in Eighteenth-Century Studies at McGill University, Montreal.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Edition of the Works of Jane Austen
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byPeter Sabor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.