All listings for this product
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.50Trending at £6.84
- £6.36Trending at £6.85
- £5.45Trending at £6.81
- £5.49Trending at £7.31
- £7.29Trending at £8.06
- £5.46Trending at £7.21
- £19.49Trending at £20.97
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a practical approach to revising for the KS3 National Tests. This guide is divided into short revision sessions organised by level so students can use the book wherever they are in their KS3 course. 'Check yourself' sections ensure revision is effective. Test questions are provided, along with model answers and practical advice.
- Author BiographyKevin Evans is Head of Mathematics at Abbey Grange C of E High School, Leeds. He is a Senior Moderator and Senior Examiner for GCSE Mathematics for a major examining board and a Senior Marker for Key stage 3 Mathematics. Keith Gordon is Head of Mathematics at Wath Comprehensive School, Rotherham and is Principal Examiner for GCSE Mathematics for a major examining board.
- Author(s)Keith Gordon,Kevin Evans
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRevision Guide S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/12/2008
- Weight641 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11 To 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.