All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by chief markers and experienced teachers, this book provides an authoritative but practical approach to revising for the KS3 National Tests. It is divided into short revision sessions organized by level so students can use the book wherever they are in their KS3 course.
- Author BiographyKevin Evans is Head of Mathematics at Abbey Grange C of E High School, Leeds. He is a Senior Moderator and Senior Examiner for GCSE Mathematics for a major examining board and a Senior Marker for Key stage 3 Mathematics. Keith Gordon is Head of Mathematics at Wath Comprehensive School, Rotherham and is Principal Examiner for GCSE Mathematics for a major examining board.
- Author(s)Keith Gordon,Kevin Evans
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/01/2004
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTotal Revision S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/12/2004
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight665 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 11 To 14
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £10.43Trending at £16.14
- £11.60Trending at £20.59
- £7.77Trending at £8.58
- £7.99Trending at £8.56
- £8.42Trending at £9.28
- £3.76Trending at £5.33
- £8.09Trending at £9.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.