All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes SAT-style questions and practice papers, and highlights levels to make revising for KS3 SATs easy. This work provides the question practice students need to achieve success in their science SATs.
- Author BiographyThe author, Patricia Miller, is a Science Adviser for Key Stage 3. She was previously Head of Department and is an experienced writer and SATs marker.
- Author(s)Patricia Miller
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleEasy Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/06/2009
- Weight350 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 13 To 14
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.50Trending at £6.77
- £5.45Trending at £7.24
- £6.36Trending at £6.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.38
- £7.94Trending at £8.74
- £7.00Trending at £10.64
- £5.50Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.