All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £33.99Trending at £35.83
- £35.89Trending at £37.84
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £6.07Trending at £11.33
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
About this product
- DescriptionAiming to help students do better at Science at Key Stage 3, this revision guide includes: a Key Stage Test practice paper; model answers written at all levels; tutorials from Test Markers on improving Test scores and boosting performance; and a What's the question looking for section.
- Author BiographySteve Goldsmith has been a science teacher, a GCSE Moderator and Examiner and a Chief Marker for Key stage 3 Science Tests. He has recently been Professional Officer for Science at QCA - the national Qualifications and Curriculum Authority.
- Author(s)Steve Goldsmith
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/02/2001
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDo Brilliantly at... S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note(Two-colour illustration throughout)
- Weight304 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.