All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume in Wood's trilogy of ancient,inter-connected animal fables following the first published by Saqi in 2008 as Kalila and Dimna: Fables of Friendship and Betrayal. Of all the ancient Indian story classics,these animal fables,derived from the Hindu Panchatantra and Buddhist Jatakas,have traveled furthest in world literature.
- Author BiographyRamsay Wood, whose first story was published in LIFE magazine in 1967, once traveled as a photojournalist to East Africa, Vietnam and Pakistan. Now works part-time in London teaching dyslexic children keyboard skills and literacy. He was born into a diplomat's family and has lived in Scotland, the Philippines, France and the US. He attended Harvard, and in 1981 was Secretary of the College of Storytellers and Chairman of the British charity Afghan Relief.
- Author(s)Michael Wood,Ramsay Wood
- PublisherMedina Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNewport
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMedina Publishing Ltd
- Content Note33 black and white line drawings
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gillian Whitworth
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.