All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative revised edition of the second of Kant's three Critiques and one of his major works in moral theory.
- Author BiographyAndrews Reath is Professor of Philosophy at the University of California, Riverside.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- Language(s)English & German
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byMary J. Gregor
- Introduction byAndrews Reath
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.