All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative revised edition of the second of Kant's three Critiques and one of his major works in moral theory.
- Author BiographyAndrews Reath is Professor of Philosophy at the University of California, Riverside.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byMary Gregor
- Introduction byAndrews Reath
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.45
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.