All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines all aspects of Kant's achievements in the area of philosophy of law and government.
- Author BiographyOtfried Hoeffe is professor of philosophy at Eberhard-Karls-University, Tubingen and Director of the Research Center for Political Philosophy. He is a Fellow of the Heidlberger Akademie der Wissenschaften and Member of the Collegium Europeanum Jenense. In 2002 he received the Karl-Vossler-Preis of the Bavarian Ministry for Science and Culture. He is the author of many books, most recently Gerechtigkeit. Eine philosophische Einfuhrung, Medizin ohne Ethic? and Kant's Kritk der reinen Vernunft and sits on the editorial boards of many scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Otfried Hoffe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2006
- Series TitleModern European Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byRobert B. Pippin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.