All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKant's Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals is considered a standard text in the history of moral philosophy as well as a classic work of moral philosophy in its own right. This guide provides a paragraph-by-paragraph account of the main themes of Kant's moral philosophy and a clear statement of his overall philosophical aims and arguments.
- Author BiographyJohn Callanan is a lecturer in philosophy at King's College London.
- Author(s)John Callanan
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- Series TitleEdinburgh Philosophical Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.