All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays is the first comprehensive volume dedicated to Kant's lectures on anthropology and their philosophical importance.
- Author BiographyAlix Cohen is Chancellor's Fellow at the University of Edinburgh. She is the author of Kant and the Human Sciences: Biology, Anthropology and History (2009), and has published articles in journals including the Canadian Journal of Philosophy, Kantian Review, History of Philosophy Quarterly and the British Journal for the History of Philosophy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- Series TitleCambridge Critical Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlix Cohen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.