All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the author's account of the history, and the further promise, of analytical Marxism. This title expresses reservations about traditional historical materialism, in the light of which the author reconstructs the theory, and studies the implications for historical materialism of the demise of the Soviet Union.
- PrizesWinner of Isaac Deutscher Prize 1997.
- Author(s)G. A. Cohen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2001
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.