All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA volume of insightful new essays by well-known philosophers re-evaluating the significance of Karl Popper's contribution to twentieth-century philosophy.
- Author BiographyGraham Macdonald is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand Philip Catton is Senior Lecturer at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGraham MacDonald,Philip E. Catton
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.