All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatie Gale's story is also one of remarkable pluck, a tale of hard work and ingenuity, gritty initiative and bad luck that is, ultimately, essentially American.
- Author BiographyLLyn De Danaan is a writer and an anthropologist. She contributed to the book Vashon Island Archaeology: A View from Burton Acres Shell Midden, and her articles have appeared in Women's Studies Quarterly, Columbia: The Magazine of Northwest History, and Oregon Historical Quarterly.
- Author(s)Llyn De Danaan
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note13 photographs, 1 map, 1 chronology
- Weight658 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.