All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.84Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a lively firsthand account of life on Kauai when sugar plantations were at the center of island life.
- Author BiographyMike Ashman was an announcer at the first commercial radio station to broadcast from Kauai. He lives in Princeville, Kauai, and in eastern Washington.
- Author(s)Mike Ashman
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note144 illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.