All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the outset of independence 18 years ago, Kazakhstan's leaders promised that the country's rich natural resources, with oil and gas reserves among the largest in the world, would soon bring economic prosperity.
- Author BiographyMartha Brill Olcott is a senior associate with the Russia and Eurasia Program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Olcott specializes in the problems of transitions in Central Asia and the Caucasus as well as the security challenges in the Caspian region more generallly. She is the author of Central Asia's Second Chance (Carnegie, 2005).
- Author(s)Martha Brill Olcott
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Content Notecol. map
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.