All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book focuses on Kazakhstan's transition path. It describes the type of market economy that has evolved in the country since 1991. The Varieties of Capitalism approach and a core - periphery analytical framework are applied to classify the model of capitalist economy in the country. The research design is based on qualitative interview study.
- Author BiographyRoman Vakulchuk is a Senior Research Fellow at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs (NUPI). He holds a PhD in Economics from Jacobs University Bremen (Germany). His main specialization is Central Asia and he has been principal investigator of various economic research projects devoted to the region.
- Author(s)Roman Vakulchuk
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEmerging Markets Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight540 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.