All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaine Sunday Times columnist Marjorie Standish's readers clamored for a second cookbook, after the success of Cooking Down East. Here are more of her readers' favorites.
- Author(s)Marjorie Standish
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.