All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeep It Simple, Make It Real: Character Development in Grades 6-12 gives educators a powerful tool for influencing students' attitudes and behaviours.
- Author BiographyJan Olsson has been an elementary and secondary teacher, a high school department head in physical and health education and student services, a vice-principal, and for the past two years was chairperson of the Trillium Lakelands District school board's character development committee. Currently, he is principal of Huntsville High School and co-chair of Schools That Shine with Character, a national character education conference organized by Huntsville High School. Olsson completed his master's of character education at the University of San Diego. He is also a professional musician, a basketball coach of 25 years, and enjoys speaking on topics related to character education. Olsson is specifically interested in school-based administration and interpersonal relationships, and the impact that modeling character development can have on creating a positive school climate. Keep It Simple, Make It Real: Character Development in Grades 6-12 is his first book.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJan Olsson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.