All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays, which critique structures of power and oppression as they operate within American society and provide a way of thinking about human dignity and difference. It explores the politics and philosophy of America, the role of the black intellectual, and the fate of African Americans.
- Author BiographyCornel West (1953-) is currently Professor of Religion at Princeton University. As well as being a prominent public intellectual and a widely read writer on American Politics, Religion and Culture, he also produced a CD, Sketches of My Culture and appeared in the final two films in The Matrix trilogy.
- Author(s)Cornel West
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.