All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionOffering relevant information on the most common workplace risks, this guide reveals how to tackle them in a clear accessible manner. With the use of case studies it also offers positive suggestions about employee health and well being.
- Author BiographyPhilip Pearson has worked at Industrial Relations Services for the past seven years as researcher and editor, including editor of their Employee Health Bulletin. Previously, he has worked for the TGWU and the Low Pay Unit.
- Author(s)Philip Pearson
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/02/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.