All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA look at fatherhood that blends information and insights with laughs, teaching dads to think less like men and more like 'mommies'. This text explains such issues as how to transform a raging tempep tantrum into a soothing, sing-along duet, how to adapt to terrible twos, how to keep from getting too pooped to be an effective pop, and more.
- Author BiographyWalter Roark is the author of Keeping the Baby Alive till Your Wife Gets Home. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Walter Roark
- PublisherClearing Skies Press,US
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClearing Skies Press,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight273 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £10.96Trending at £12.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.72
- £8.96Trending at £10.07
- £11.51Trending at £11.86
- £4.95Trending at £5.15
- £18.98Trending at £27.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.