All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeeping the User in Mind provides a practical down-to-earth look at instructional design and its uses in the academic library, focus is given to teaching and measuring information literacy skills.
- Author BiographyValeda Dent Goodman has worked as a librarian and library administrator for more than twelve years. She holds an MSW from the University of Michigan's School of Social Work and an MILS from the University of Michigan's School of Information Science. Her research interests include information literacy, agent technology, and rural libraries and literacy. She has published numerous articles in several journals including Library Hi Tech, New Library World, Libri, Research Strategies, College and Undergraduate Libraries and Reference and User Services Quarterly. Dent Goodman is currently working on her PhD at the Palmer School of Information Science, Long Island University, New York.
- Author(s)Valeda Dent Goodman
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.