Kennedy in Berlin: Politics and Culture in the Cold War by Andreas W. Daum (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.66+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.75Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £14.71
- £10.50Trending at £14.54
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of John F. Kennedy's visit to Berlin in June 1963.
- Author BiographyAndreas W. Daum is a Professor of Modern History at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He has taught at the University of Munich, where he earned his doctorate, and has been a Research Fellow at the German Historical Institute, Washington, DC, and a John F. Kennedy Memorial Fellow at Harvard University. He is the author of Wissenschaftspopularisierung im 19. Jahrhundert and the coeditor of America, the Vietnam War, and the World, with Lloyd C. Gardner and Wilfried Mausbach, and, with Christof Mauch, of Berlin - Washington: Capital Cities, Cultural Representations, and National Identities, both published by Cambridge University Press.
- Author(s)Andreas W. Daum
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitlePublications of the German Historical Institute
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight436 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.