Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA volume in the NEW BOOKS FOR NEW READERS series, this encaptures the stories of seven generations of the fictitious Boyd family in a tale of determination and the daily struggle to keep the family farm. The author follows their journey from their land claim in 1799 to the present day.
- Author(s)Lee A. Dew
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/01/1999
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleNew Books for New Readers S.
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.