CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionJohannes Kepler contributed importantly to every field he addressed. This book offers the study of Kepler's philosophical views and shows how those views helped him construct and justify the astronomy. It explores the complex interplay between changes in his philosophical views and the status of his astronomical discoveries.
- Author(s)Rhonda Martens
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2000
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 tables, 26 line illus.
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.