All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe next trend in indoor gardening. Keshiki bonsai translated literally means landscape bonsai and often uses three simple elements - moss, gravel, and trees. The author has created a new style of bonsai that uses younger plants and a wide variety of containers to create enchanting miniature landscapes.
- Author BiographyKenji Kobayashi has studied engineering and landscape design in his native Japan. He runs a shop, 'Sinajina', in Tokyo, where he creates and sells modern bonsai. He also teaches, writes and appears on television.
- Author(s)Kenji Kobayashi
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note536 colour photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.49Trending at £1.60
- £5.18Trending at £7.03
- £3.49Trending at £4.02
- £4.44Trending at £4.92
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £3.14Trending at £3.32
- £2.99Trending at £4.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.