All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionComplementing the student's primary reading, Key Concepts in Sociology presents a comprehensive glossary of the key terms, concepts and figures that dominate the sociological landscape. Organized alphabetically and cross-referenced for ease of use and accessibility, the book also provides suggestions for further reading to consolidate learning.
- Author BiographyKEN ROBERTS is Professor of Sociology at the University of Liverpool, UK.
- Author(s)Kenneth Roberts
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Key Concepts
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note360 p.
- Weight463 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.