All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcise and lively student introduction to sport psychology from a team of experienced teachers and researchers.
- Author BiographyDr John Kremer is visiting researcher in Psychology at Queen's University, Belfast. Aidan Moran is Professor of Cognitive Psychology at University College, Dublin. Graham Walker is Professor of Political History at Queen's University, Belfast. Professor Cathy Craig is Head of the Psychology School at Queen's University, Belfast.
- Author(s)Aidan Moran,Cathy Craig,Graham Walker,John M. D. Kremer
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- GenreSports Studies & PE: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSage Key Concepts Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £7.59Trending at £9.49
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £10.59Trending at £10.70
- £9.99Trending at £16.59
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.