All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional development teams in schools use Key Elements of Observing Practice for building collegiate teaching cultures. The Data Wise system is designed to teach teachers how to observe, support, and collaborate for school-wide improvement.
- Author BiographyKathryn Parker Boudett is director of the Data Wise Project at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, USA. Elizabeth A. City is executive director of the Doctor of Education Leadership Program at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, USA. Marcia K. Russell is a doctoral student at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, USA.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight581 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byElizabeth A. City,Kathryn Parker Boudett,Marcia K. Russell
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.