Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive overview of the key terms, concepts, thinkers and major works in the history of the philosophy of art. Suitable for first-year students coming to the subject for the first time, this guide provides detailed summaries of the key concepts in the study of aesthetics.
- Author BiographyTiger Roholt is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Montclair State University. His recent publications have appeared in The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism and Contemporary Aesthetics.
- Author(s)Brent Kalar,Tiger C. Roholt
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- Series TitleKey Terms
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight243 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.