All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text explores the socio-cultural surround in which interpersonal communication takes place, and considers the interface between interpersonal and mass communication.
- Author BiographyAnne Hill is Programme Group Leader for Advertising and Communication at Southampton Solent University, UK. With James Watson, she is co-author of Dictionary of Media and Communication, now in its seventh edition. James Watson is a former journalist and has worked in further and higher education for many years. He led the team that created the BA in Media and Communication, run in partnership between the University of Greenwich and West Kent College, UK. Danny Rivers is Lecturer in Film and Cultural Studies at West Kent College and currently course leader for the BA Media and Communication course run by West Kent College/University of Greenwich, UK. Mark Joyce is Senior Lecturer in Communication Studies and course leader for the BA Media Communication at Southampton Solent University, UK.
- Author(s)Anne Hill,Danny Rivers,James Watson,Mark D. Joyce
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight380 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.