All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionHenri Bergson (1859-1941) wrote seminal texts on topics that remain at the heart of philosophical inquiry, such as time, consciousness, and evolution. This volume acts as a textbook and a helpful source book for philosophers working across the analytic/continental divide.
- Author BiographyKeith Ansell Pearson holds a Personal Chair in Philosophy at the University of Warwick, UK. John Mullarkey teaches Philosophy at the University of Dundee. He is the author of Bergson and Philosophy (Edinburgh UP, 1999), Post-Continental Philosophy: An Outline (Continuum, 2006) and Refractions of Reality: Philosophy and the Moving Image (Palgrave Macmillan, 2009).
- Author(s)Henri Bergson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/02/2002
- Series TitleAthlone Contemporary European Thinkers S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMansell Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight758 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn Mullarkey,Keith Ansell-Pearson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.