All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to address the common problems faced by beginners when learning the orthography of Chinese characters. This book is divided into four parts and is accompanied by a DVD which demonstrates how to write those Chinese characters introduced in the book properly.
- Author BiographyJing-Heng Sheng Ma has a PhD in Chinese Linguistics from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. She is Mayling Soong Professor of Chinese Studies and has served for many years as Chair of the Chinese Department at Wellesley College, Massachus, USA, where she has been a faculty member since 1988. Her research interests include Chinese Linguistics and the development of multimedia teaching materials for teaching Chinese as a second language.
- Author(s)Jing-Heng Sheng Ma
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.