All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a set of course materials for teaching Chinese to beginners. It includes two textbooks, one in Pinyin and one in Chinese, both with English translations; a workbook; a set of flash cards showing the proper strokes of 100 Chinese characters taught in the lessons; and a CD-Rom containing interactive tutorial materials.
- Author BiographyJing-heng Sheng Ma is Mayling Soong Professor of Chinese Studies and Chair of Chinese Department of Wellesley College.
- Author(s)Dr. Christian Barry,Jing-Heng Sheng Ma,Sanjay Reddy
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width210 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Cards and CD-ROM
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £19.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.