All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines what the United States can do to help prevent climate devastation. This title explores advances made by climate scientists and addresses the various political and economic issues associated with global warming, including the practicality of reducing emissions from automobiles, and the efficacy of taxing energy consumption.
- Author BiographyWilliam Sweet is a graduate of the University of Chicago and Princeton University. He is senior news editor at IEEE Spectrum, the flagship publication of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. His work has appeared in dozens of newspapers and magazines, including the Los Angeles Times, The New Republic, and MIT's Technology Review.
- Author(s)Professor William Sweet
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note18 illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.