All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores Kierkegaard's belief that earthly love and religious life do not conflict but rather enhance and perfect one another.
- Author BiographySharon Krishek is a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Philosophy Department at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Sharon Krishek
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- Series TitleModern European Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.