All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn forms as various as the melodramas of old Scottish ballads and the hard-boiled poems of twentieth-century noir, this title assembles some of the most colourful villains and victims ever to be immortalized in verse, from Cain and Abel and Bluebeard to Jack the Ripper, Lizzie Borden and Mafia hit-men.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman's Library
- Weight232 g
- Width110 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHarold Schechter,Kurt Brown
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.53Trending at £8.21
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.23Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.