All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.81Trending at £13.35
- £6.18Trending at £6.89
- £5.83Trending at £8.13
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
- £7.34Trending at £8.97
- £8.99Trending at £17.81
- £8.16Trending at £9.86
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on women's crime writing from Spain and offers an approach to Spanish crime fiction, combining literary criticism with sociological and criminological theory. This multidisciplinary study analyses how female authors use crime and detective genres to analyse the role and position of their countrywomen.
- Author BiographyDr. Godsland is Senior lecturer in Spanish at Manchester Metropolitan University and Director of the Crime Fictions Research Centre. She has published widely on Spanish popular culture for the University of Delaware Press, various Spanish publishers and leading journals.
- Author(s)Shelley Godsland
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIberian and Latin American Studies
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.