CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionDetailing the devastating impact of HIV/AIDS on Native Americans, this analysis examines the epidemic and its social and cultural consequences among three groups in three geographical areas. It also offers a discussion of prevention strategies and educational resources.
- Author BiographyIrene S. Vernon, of Mescalero Apache, Yaqui, and Mexicana descent, is an associate professor in the English department and Center for Applied Studies in American Ethnicity, Colorado State University. She is the author of the Native American AIDS Video Resource Manual.
- Author(s)Irene S. Vernon
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note1
- Weight235 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.