All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcentrating on the years 1953-64, this history describes how North Korea became more despotic even as other Communist countries underwent de-Stalinization.
- Author BiographyBalazs Szalontai is Research Associate at the Institute for International Education, Seoul.
- Author(s)Balazs Szalontai
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCold War International History Project
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight703 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £34.94
- £7.81Trending at £8.86
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.